For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
We are part of a team of missionaries to accomplish the goals listed below. In August 2020 we arrived in Liberia.
We are scheduled to return to the States, arriving on May 1, 2023. God willing, we will attend our daughter, Amber’s, graduation in May and her wedding to Luke Noyes in June. Following that we are scheduled to report to churches during June through August. Dan would like to return to being a Pastor in America, as the Lord leads. The Lindsey’s itinerary for June-August 2023 is found at the bottom of the “About Page” of this website.
Mission Team Goals and how they have been reached – Praise God!
1. Planting an independent Baptist Church in the capital city of Monrovia, Liberia.
“Believer’s Baptist Church” has been planted in the Sophie community.
2. Establishing a Christian radio station to blanket Monrovia with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Heaven Radio 106.9 FM is broadcasting the gospel of Christ 24/7.
3. Discipleship – to teach nationals the Scriptures.
We were able to have Bible studies in Tinker Village, ELWA juction area, Car Wash, Smythe
Road, and 12th Street Sinkor. Written Bible studies were distributed throughout the
4. Encouraging Pastors of already established Biblical churches.
As God led, we were able to encourage other pastors and missionaries
5. Teaching Bible classes in schools. Praise the Lord – It is legal and encouraged for the Bible to be taught in public schools.
The Lord allowed us to present His Word in some schools and an orphanage.
6. Distribution of gospel tracts and other literature.
Thousands of gospel tracts were distributed. These included a personal testimony tract
by “Kojo.” Dan Lindsey’s testimony was put in tract form and thousands of these were
given all over Monrovia. Many hundreds of full hardback Bibles were given away freely,
as well as hundreds of John/Romans Bible portions.